What's new

for newbies

I am getting ready to get my plants ready for the greenhouse. I know that I have several extra plants and I am not sure all of what I can send out. Let's call these grab boxes for shipping. The shipping will be $3.85. If you want one of these grab boxes. They will contain drosera, and possible pings and utrics. PM and I will send you my address. The boxes will not be considered gone unitl the shipping is in. The best selections will go to the earliest shipping to arrive.

Snowy and Veritgo already get one box each. Snowy PM your address again. I do have seed ready for you as well. yes I know they are not newbies, but they are starting again.

PM sent. I love this place.....
smilie4.gif

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Staff member
Admin
Copper be advised to raise your price. I shipped a priority box out today... New basic price is $4.05 not $3.85
Andrew

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
[b said:
Quote[/b] (adnedarn @ Mar. 07 2006,7:46)]Copper be advised to raise your price.  I shipped a priority box out today... New basic price is $4.05  not $3.85
Andrew

Yeah, I just noticed that too, this week. And they've put up new uncomplimentary posters of me as well!  
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Am I still considered a newbie?
smile_l_32.gif

Me and my one-eyed friend above me will be more than happy to pay the raised shipping prices, assuming these grab bags are still available..... *crosses fingers*