What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

flava X minor bpullin $13

Status
Not open for further replies.

flytraplady5

Hort. School dropout X 2
Up for auction is this handsome plant is a hybrid of flava x minor wth a short minor shaped hood
has a flava like flower
suiatable for 5' pot
USA only
Plant will be shipped bare root

Cost of shipping will be $6.00
Sarting bid $5.00

$8.00

$10.00

shipping paid 10 May

shipping has been recieved plant will be sent as soon fiesable
Thanx
Lois

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

waiting on item

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

Working out a stupid paypal issue. Man, I hate them. Payment had been sent, but they say shipping address is not verified. Happens every couple years with them.

I hate paypal too. They will use any excuse they can to steal your money.

Actually I just checked the account and everything is fine. I left a note for Lois to contact me. Maybe she did something different for shipping.

Days like this are why we have bourbon.:-D

I just heard about Jim Beams new devils cut Bourbon. They get the whiskey out that soaks into the barrels and mixes it with 6 year old bourbon. I going to try it tomorrow.

Plant shipped today Thanx for waiting til i got a round toit

Ozzy, bourbon any good? Man, that's gotta have some wicked oak flavor.

Guess I need to see if I can find some locally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back