What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FIFA World cup - Brasil 2014

Any fan here?
Yup

What are your predictions?

For myself, i think germany will take all this :)
Germany is definitely up there, as is Spain. However, I think Brazil has a good shot at winning -- but this is a crazy sport, many surprises await. I'm looking forward to watching the games!

Germany is definitely up there, as is Spain. However, I think Brazil has a good shot at winning -- but this is a crazy sport, many surprises await. I'm looking forward to watching the games!

Really? As a good German I always cheer for my team, but I'm feeling worse about things this time around than in a looong time. We're relying on an old striker and a good number of players have recently been injured. But hey, I'll take your guys' optimism!

Now to find out how to wiggle out of work to watch games. Really excited!

They should make the entire cup just in Manaus...

France & Argentina are in weak groups, so they are likely to win their group & their first knockout match should also be easy. England & Portugal are serial under-performers so it would be a surprise to see them do well.

Even though the USA coach says our group is tough, Spain's is worse with Netherlands & Chile & Group D with Uruguay, England & Italy is also rough. Belgium looks good to win Group H as does Colombia in Group C.

Let the games begin. :boogie:

Last edited:
France & Argentina are in weak groups, so they are likely to win their group & their first knockout match should also be easy.

Yup!

But France had so many intern problemes last years... Im not sure everything is fixed.

And for the first game i think 3-0 brasil is a good pick !

Croatia will have a very long n hard game tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back