What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera sp.“Lantau Island Hybrid" Seeds

I have 4 small portions of Drosera sp. “Lantau Island Hybrid," seeds up for grabs. USA only please. The winners will be selected on Sunday, 10/25/15 and will need to send a SASE. To enter, start the list as usual...

etc...

Good luck!

What an interesting looking Sundew! Count me in! What's the storage life for these seeds, and are there any special germination requirements besides the usual?

1. Trout

looks like some strange, nidformis thing hybrid

1. Trout
2.HeliamWalnut

What the hell, I'm about to grow two other drosera from seed what's one more? Lol

Seriously though, my OCD nature demands I collect everything. It's quite irritating really.

3. Kronos1996

Sorry I can never copy the list right.
Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've never done this, i hope this is right:

1. Trout
2. HeliamWalnut
3.Kronos1996
4. Flora

This sundew looks really awesome, thanks!!

What an interesting looking Sundew! Count me in! What's the storage life for these seeds, and are there any special germination requirements besides the usual?

Generally sundew seeds can last several years if stored in a refrigerator, although I would not recommend waiting so long before sowing. Personally I haven't grown D. sp. “Lantau Island Hybrid" from seed but it doesn't appear to need any special germination requirements other than keeping the temperature between 70-80F. The ICPS has an online guide that deals with the D. spatulata complex which would probably be useful.

Looks like everyone will be getting seeds! PM'd you all the address.

What?

Oh I see nvm.

I received the seeds you sent me earlier this week. Just started on stratification, and hope it goes well.

Back