What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera care sheet

Does anyone know where I can find a nice simple clean caresheet for Drosera? I've had some interest in my plants lately; first from my mom, then from someone at work. I have a number of Adelae that are fantastically healthy, so I thought I would indoctrinate them into the religion of CP-love. ;)

I'm looking for something to give them with the plants that covers just the basics and won't make them groan when they look at the length of it. I figure they can always find out more details online if they want. Is there something good out there, or am I out of luck? The best I found was at the Sar NW site, but it went into zones and natural range and all that, and that simply isn't relevant to a brand new grower. I just really don't want them to feel overwhelmed. Besides, when you give someone something too long they tend to not read any of it, and I'd rather them know about just how to water, touch, and fertilize than not know anything at all.

I did a search here but only found a VFT caresheet. If I missed a good post on this I apologize and would appreciate a link.

Thanks. :)

Yeah, it would take an extensive caresheet to cover the genus. But if you can get hold of a copy of Savage Garden (Ebay, library,...) that's a great guide.

Back