What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera aliciae winner allegedhuman $7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a Number

Hello, I must be going...
Staff member
I'm posting these items for Laura. Due to work deadlines and travel on family matters she is unable to post these directly. I will relay any questions to her. Final shipping details will be arranged with her.

Drosera aliciae -
rosetted sundew - 1.5" across.

Shipped potted. Free shipping. US only

Bidding starts at $1.00

Note: this South African sundew is one of the easier Drosera to grow and makes an excellent beginners plant. However advanced growers will enjoy these attractive and charming sundews too.

D_+aliciae.jpg

Five Dallah!

Payment sent out via paypal. Thanks and I'm looking forward to receiving the cute little guy :)

Payment and shipping address confirmed.

Will try to update when shipped.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Item shipped today 7/7.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Plant received. Looks Great, THANKS!

closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back