What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you ever feed your plants pieces of yourself?

• Thread starter Wolfn
  • Start date
if my plant started talking to me; well, id get better shrooms lol.

In my experience, hair was easily dissolved by my D. madagascariensis. Maybe my hair is weak or something? I hope not haha!

I like to think that the people here are mostly harmless.

I like to think that the people here are mostly harmless.

Bruce, you and I may be the only true horticulturalists or gardeners on the forum. My theory is this: Most of the guys are sadists and most of the gals are tomboys.:0o:

hey!.....i aint sadistic................most days...............

I've often wondered that too.

A small drop of blood (human or animal) onto a ping or sundew leaf...............

What would happen?

Isn't mammal blood very high in iron though? Iron being toxic to our CP's.............

And what about other bodily secretions?

Any nose-pickers out there?? EEWWWWWWWW............... :jester:

Can a moderator step in and lock this, to save everyone from themselves? This is taking a turn for the worse. Who would've thought that was possible, given where it started.

lol, yes I am also worried the excretions will get more specific and, um attempted!

Any nose-pickers out there?? EEWWWWWWWW............... :jester:

Oh yeah, I put a booger on my Mexican butterwort. It digested that as well, but now the leaf is starting to die. ???

Oh yeah, I put a booger on my Mexican butterwort. It digested that as well, but now the leaf is starting to die. ???

I'm guessing the sodium content not too good for our CP's.

I'm still curious about what iron will do to CP's.

Ohmigoodness y'all.

Ummm...I think we have established the gross-out factor in this thread. Enuff! Ugh.

I hear that Darwin writes about it somewhere in one of his books. either nasal secretions or sputum. I personnally haven't read his works.

butterwortblood1.jpg

That's disturbing, but it's kind of cool....in a way. Did you purposely do that or did you accidently get hurt?

That's disturbing, but it's kind of cool....in a way. Did your purposely did that or did you accidently get hurt?

I had a hangnail and I plucked it off and it started to bleed. In my mind, I could here Audrey 2 saying "must be blood....must be fresh.....", so I squeezed a few drops on the plant.

That quote is from the movie. I don't actually here voices

Hmm, I've never bled as much as a drop from a hangnail. o_O

Omg this thread is disgusting....Hehe capensis i agree with you, ahmed probably squeezed his finger so he gets like 5 drops out of it :puke2:

This is perverse, seriously.

-Ben

If you think this thread is disgusting, don't ever read what Barry Rice did on his FAQ...

-shudder-

showed it to them already :/

Back