What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you ever feed your plants pieces of yourself?

• Thread starter Wolfn
  • Start date
Hmm, I've never bled as much as a drop from a hangnail. o_O

Well, I sort of squeezed a few drops out.

Omg this thread is disgusting....Hehe capensis i agree with you, ahmed probably squeezed his finger so he gets like 5 drops out of it :puke2:

Yeah, I squeezed my finger so more blood would come out. Now the plant is going to take off and grow really fast :water:

audrey2.jpg

How did i miss this thread? ...ive never done this before..but its an interesting topic...maybe next time ill feed my plants my finger/toe nail clippings...lol

the only thing that was a little disturbing to me...more than the dieseased skin thing was the blood covered ping by ahmad...that was not the best thing to post

grumpus...lol does it move...you could scare little people with it...disguise it a little more with a forest of plants...so when a little kid comes along and it moves..it might scare them out of your garden...lol im mean

I didn't think this thread could sink any lower but congratulations to all of us. It did.

Cool pic Grumpus,

From where is it??

This thread is getting a little... disturbing.
Lol, nice pic Grumpus. Is that yours?

idk what`s disturbing about it... WE GROW PLANTS THAT EAT BUGS!!!! you`d think we`d be a little unphased about something so trivial as this.

Next time i cut myself (accidentally of course, lol), i`m not going to the band-aids, i`m going straight for my ventricosa!

So, about the blood on the ping, how did the ping do?
Any damage or other visable reaction?

So, about the blood on the ping, how did the ping do?
Any damage or other visable reaction?

Well, the Ping turned red, but I guess that's because I put it outside where it gets more sunlight. ???

Okay kind of resurrecting this thread, but uhh...what do you guys think will happen if you um...fed THAT bodily secretion to a CP? This is pretty inappropriate but I'm curious, so don't judge me! lol

did you seriously ask that? The male one right? Wow. I'm just gonna leave that one alone... :-))

Back