What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D.capillaris with Location Data winner Baylorguy $9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
Up for bids are a couple of D.capillaris with location data. Locating is "My Back Yard" Boiling Springs Lakes. NC

l_7ea99bf5afb8418c914d99b3eee06297.jpg

l_0e9c6a98a9844f099ca8659a4dea29b8.jpg

Not actual Plant.
I have big ones, green ones, and red ones. I'll let you choose which you want.

US only
Winner pays $5 shipping or free shipping with a $5 donation to NASC
Starting bids $5

7.00 please

$9

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Payment was sent but item has not been received.

I haven't been notified of the payment yet. I'll check into it.

Shipped today with a little something extra.

Was shipped on the 29th. P;ease update when received.

Items have been received. Thanks!

Auction Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back