What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Colorado Carnivorous Plant Society Meeting

Hello,

We will be having out next meeting Saturday, October 7th from 2-4pm. The meeting will be held at the Rockrimmon Library (832 Village Center Dr, Colorado Springs, 80919 - (719) 593-8000). Free admittance. We will have a wide variety of Carnivorous Plants on display. Guests Participate in: Plant Judging, Show and Tell, Raffles, Silent Auctions, Door Prizes and much more.

Check out our new web site at www.coloradocarnivorousplantsociety.com for more information and photos from our previous meetings.
I hope to see some of you there, thanks.
-Jeremiah-

Bump! I wish I could go.
smile.gif

Bump...this is coming up!

Let's all get plane tickets and fly out there!
biggrin.gif

Uhh...anyone got money they can loan me for a plane ticket....
confused.gif

We had a wonderful meeting if you want to see some photos and hear a little about it go here.

Thanks again,
-Jeremiah-

It looks great as always. Absolutely beautiful plants there. You do such a good job Jeremiah.
smile.gif

Jeremiah, is that lowii being grown in your freezer(if your still using it) or out in your greenhouse? if your still using the freezer what all is in it?

Hehe, I can imagine the look on a non cp'er when he tells them he grows plants in the freezer.

rotflmao

Hello,

No that N. lowii has never been grown my freezer, I have tried other N. lowii in the freezer but they really don't seem to like it.

Here is a list of the plants that are in the freezer right now

H. chimantensis (Chimanta, Venezuela) AW
H. elongata (Ilu Tepui)
H. folliculata (Aparaman Tepui, Venezuela) AW
H. folliculata (Kamakaiwaran Tepui, Venezuela) AW
H. folliculata (Murosipan Tepui, Venezuela) AW
H. heterodoxa (Ptari Tepui) AW
H. hispida (Cerro Neblina, Venezuela) AW
H. minor (Auyan Tepui, Venezuela)
H. neblinae (Cerro Neblina, Braz. Ven.) AW
H. nutans (Yuruani Tepui) AW
H. pulchella (Akopan Tepui, Venezuela) AW
H. pulchella (Chimanta Tepui, Venezuela)AW
H. sarracenioides clone AH, AW
H. sp. Yuruani Tepui

N. burbidgeae seed grown
N. gracillima AW
N. jacquelineae 1750 m be
N. jacquelineae AW Clone
N. hamata Clone #1 AW
N. macrophylla BE
N. platychila
N. villosa BE
N. vogelii BE
N. spec. nov. Sumatra

I will only run the freezer for about a week more then I will mover everything back into the highland GH for the winter.

thanks
-Jeremiah-

Back