What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ceropegia woodii "string of hearts" seed giveaway

I know that's this is not the right forum to be doing a giveaway like this but I wanted to giveaway something interesting. This is my first giveaway, but all I ask is that you send a SASE and say what your favorite plant of all time is. The seed pods are not yet ready but these seed so not store well and should be planted as soon as possible that's why I'm doing it early. Make a list and I will RNG in a week or so, good luck to all.

That sounds cool.

1. Dragoness - Hard to pick a favorite plant, but I think I will go with Coelogyne pandurata.

1. Dragoness - Hard to pick a favorite plant, but I think I will go with Coelogyne pandurata.
2. hcarlton-I'll just say one of my favorites is N. edwardsiana.

This thing has one of the weirdest flowers I've ever seen, and I'm a sucker for weird things.

Get your names in, drawing is tonight. Good luck

Haha, the flower almost looks like a little nep

Ok so not much interest, pm me and I will give you the address for the SASE

Forgot to mention that everyone wins

Hi Gary,

I really like the ceropegia family. They all look so strange. My favorite plant is Vigna Caracalla. My sister has it, but she didn't have any seed for me. I really like how it looks and smells.

Can I paypal you the sase?

I apologize to everybody i had major things going on in my life with family I will get those PMs out, again i am very sorry.

Back