What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bursera fagaroides (elephant tree) seeds

I have been the recipient of many seed and plant giveaways, from some very generous people on this forum. So I would like to start to repay that generosity with a little seed giveaway. Up for giveaway is two packets of three seeds each of Bursera Fagaroides. I wish I had more seeds, but right now that's it. No strings attached other than updating in the future on your success. Just put your name on a list and I will pick two winners in a week! Good growing everyone. Shipping is on me.

1)
2)
3)

Last edited:
1. Subrosa- Looks like a good bonsai candidate. Thanks for the offer Ray!

Very nice bonsai plant indeed. Mine is about twenty-five years old and maybe a foot and half tall!

2. Nepfreak- Thanks for the offer! I've never tried bonsais before but it's worth a shot.

2. Nepfreak- Thanks for the offer! I've never tried bonsais before but it's worth a shot.
3. DragonsEye - I'm game! Quite intriguing.

4. hcarlton

4. hcarlton
5. samolo

Good morning all.. Did the random generated number deal and got 4 1 5 3 2. So Subrosa and hcarlton you got them. Pm me your address and they will go out Monday.

Both envelopes went out today at lunch. They went USPS and should be there by end of week.

Back