What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Build your own D. filiformis x tracyi forest! (quogue $30)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ57

I am a CPaholic...
For your bidding pleasure, as many Drosera filiformis x tracyi as I can cram into a small flat rate box, a mix of 1 to 3-year-old plants. Shipped bare root. These plants are seed grown and have been grown their entire lives outside year-round in my bog in the Pacific Northwest (Oregon), experiencing temps from the high teens at night in winter to 90+ degrees in summer in the bog. At this time, the plants are just breaking dormancy, so can fit many into a small flat rate box.

Bidding starts at $5
Buyer pays shipping, $6 small priority mail flat rate box. I do not do PayPal, so for shipping fee I will accept check, money order, or cash through snail mail.
Winning bidder to contact me for shipping details through email at dcrawfordus4@yahoo.com, NO PMs please.

I can combine packaging to reduce shipping costs if you win more than one of my auctions.

8616791483_08054d2f68_n.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
8617576336_c42dd6d55e_n.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

What these look like today, just breaking dormancy
8616469859_3ef49a9c44_n.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:
$5!

Payment has been received by the NASC. You are free to ship!

Shipping received and plants shipped today :-D

Received plants, look great!
Thanks!

Received plants, look great!
Thanks!

Excellent! Thanks for the notification; with that we'll close out this auction thread as complete. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back