What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

once i get home from work this evening i will post photos, lol. but this month has been insane with basals it seems. so far, i have found....5 basals on a hamata clone 2 which i thought had died, 2 basals on my muluensis x lowii, 1 basal on my vining and about to flower ramispina, 1 basal on my dark colored jamban clone, 3 basals on my sibuyanensis x (northiana x veitchii) 1 basal (which ive removed and am rooting atm) on my xMiranda.....and im sure there is more in there that i have yet to find.........

Congrats man, it's been the same for me. 2 on my sang x trunc, 1 on my mirabilis x 'viking', 1 maxima x talangensis, 4 on my khasiana, 5 on my gracilis nigra purpurea. Must be the season :p

Very nice, I have a few that have popped up too. The most exciting one for me being N. rajah :) (it even has an open pitcher already :-O )

Andrew

Yeah, I've got a few to split too. My N. Mikeii has 2 or 3, Ventricosa has one, and so does one of my N. Maxima. And, it's almost trading season to boot!

I'll add to that list with my ever-growing sanguinea "Blood Red" that has a few basals. I'm looking forward to spring! :-O

:drool:

Some of those listed I'd trade anything for. Not that I have much worth trading, in these cases.

Maybe it's gonna be "blooming season" too? I have two that ought to bloom any year now! :poke:

Yup, got me basals on the red leopard, exotic lady, sibXhamata, spectabilis, burkei and flava.

i have a basal on my maxima x talangensis too lmao forgot about that one, but its been there for about a month and a half now....nice guys glad to see others have basals coming up too :) great things basals are

Jesus. And that's definitely a win situation for the hamata.

Ive got 4 basals on my Red Leapord and one on my Copelandii! They are about ready to be rooted if anyones interested. lol

i have 8 growing on my sanguinea and like 4 or 5 on my ventricosa! pretty damn cool!

Back