What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alright folks, I have a little goodie bag of beginner seeds to give away today. Some of these are a year old and have been refrigerated since I harvested them, others are only a few weeks old. Winner will supply a SASE for the seeds, US only and lets say users with at least 25 posts. Standard number format and I will chose winners in a week or so. For some of these items there will be multiple winners since I have a ton of them.

S. Leucophylla

D. Intermedia

D. Muscipula/B-52(The seeds where harvested from a pot with a mix of them in it, open air pollinated so no telling what they are.)

D. Filiformis 'Trayci'

S. Purpurea (I believe Venosa, but I can't say for sure)

1. DrNo7 - Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1. DrNo7 - Thank you!
2. dr_donut - S. Leuco for me, this is very generous of you!

i don't fit the criteria as I only have 18 posts. And, they're from 2006. But, after a 10 year hiatus from growing CP's I am slowly but surely getting back into the hobby. Kids are expensive. We bough our first house in July and I am in the process of planning and building a bog garden for my front walkway. I've no preference on seed just looking to get an outdoor garden started. So, if possible put me down as #3 Adough. Thanks!

Alright guys, send me a PM for the address. Since there wasnt a lot of interest Adough you're in!

Well, that made my day! Pm inbound.

Back