What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone see what I did here?

BTW If you see what I did there. Just post "I see what you did there." and not give it away..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HeliLover> Whats her name?!?!

Doomsday> Her name's Ana Isdrawde heli.. She's really into

HeliLover> Does she have an account on TF?

Exo> maybe

HeliLover> how did you meet?

Doomsday>
No? Nobody?

Doomsday>
she has really nice teeth too. ive seen her.. a rare specimen if i do say so myself

Exo>
@Doom...Who?

HeliLover> like edwarsiana?

Doomsday> DING DING DING!!!!

HeliLover> what? im confused?

Exo>
BRB....

Doomsday> this is fun for me.. this is a fun time
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:lol:
I had to post this somewhere so it wouldn't get lost and it's too big for a sig.

Last edited:
??? I'm SOOO confused by this post, but also intrigued for some reason... Say huh???

This was a chatbox convo.. I edited it to make it more understandable ..

I didn't know that multiple question marks turned into that ugly shrugging face thing ( I don't know why, but that emoticon sort of rubs me the wrong way:glare: ). For my previous post, I prefer the plain question marks, thank you...
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Hah...I see what you did there...poor Heli...

This was a chatbox convo.. I edited it to make it more understandable ..

Oh... Read from the bottom up, right? That makes slightly more sense. On my merry way now :)

I didn't know that multiple question marks turned into that ugly shrugging face thing ( I don't know why, but that emoticon sort of rubs me the wrong way:glare: ). For my previous post, I prefer the plain question marks, thank you...
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Haha you're not the first person to have that reaction to that smiley :lol: Personally, it strikes me as a "I lost my puppy and I don't really care if you get extra cheese on our pizza pie." kinda face

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Oh... Read from the bottom up, right? That makes slightly more sense. On my merry way now :)

NO NO no bottom up... but im glad you stopped by!!!!!!!!! :wave:

grr embarising me n stuff...I got it at the end! :ohno:

:glare: No droso for yu!

/me wiggles regia from a stick in front of heli's nose

....fine :lol:

Haha! Nice one doomsday.....I saw what you did there ;)

I still don't understand! Pm me! Please?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW..... :awesome:

super lame. :lol:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW..... :awesome:

super lame. :lol:

:lol:
Your reactions alone make things even more funny...
choca-esos-cinco.gif

I see what you did there
Adam, did ne1 tell you

If we know more girls like yours Doom are we able to share here?

Back