What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone from Canada that has available seeds for SASE

I know most members here are from the US, but I wanted to find out if there are any members here from Canada that would not mind helping me with growing my collection with any spare seeds that they may have available. I was set up to get some seeds from someone here a little while ago but because they live in the US they could not send to me, so if you are in Canada and you have some spare seeds of either sarracenia, drocera or even vft that you would not mind parting with then pm me and I will send off a SASE right away. Thanks.

umm did you asl ok OCPS? I have no seeds sorry...

I know most members here are from the US, but I wanted to find out if there are any members here from Canada that would not mind helping me with growing my collection with any spare seeds that they may have available. I was set up to get some seeds from someone here a little while ago but because they live in the US they could not send to me, so if you are in Canada and you have some spare seeds of either sarracenia, drocera or even vft that you would not mind parting with then pm me and I will send off a SASE right away. Thanks.

Check out the Ontario Carnivorous Plant Society Forums here:

http://ocps.proboards.com/index.cgi

I have some Drosera which are flowering right now so I should have some seed in about 2-3 weeks I think. I'll let you know. They're just typical Capensis and dielsiana.

Back