What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And some more photos

I now experimented with a new (for me) macro flash equipment. Some photos are very good, some others I didn't get them right, this flash system I'm using has 3 separate flashes, two for macro and one for backround lighting, and output is adjusted separately, so I just haven't had enough time to play with it.

Some photos are of plants I had already posted, but color has changed and here they go again, others are new.

Burkei
Burkei-1.jpg

Densiflora a small pitcher after it settled
Densiflora.jpg

Distillatoria Pink
Distillatoriapink.jpg

Ephippiata
Ephippiata.jpg

Ephippiata2.jpg

Glabrata without lid
Glabrata.jpg

Glabrata3.jpg

Different pitcher from same plant
Glabrata2.jpg

Hamata Hairy (no hairy) with a little more color and doing great
HamataHry.jpg

HamataHry2.jpg

Jamban, growing good with lots of miniature pitchers
Jamban-1.jpg

Maxima Tenata
Maximatenata.jpg

Rebecca Soper
Rebecca.jpg

Rebecca2.jpg

Rebecca3.jpg

Species # 1, pitcher one month after oppening
Sp1-1.jpg

Truncata
Truncata.jpg

Truncata2.jpg

Wow, I love the Rebecca Soper! What is it a hybrid of? it looks like it has some ramispina in it...

Look like older pitchers phission.

Nice pics!

It's supposed to be either gracillima x ventricosa or ventricosa x ramispina.

I only keep nep species, but was told by the friend who got two of them, that it was a really nice plant and I bought it. I just got back yesterday from easter vacation and found the plant in my greenhouse.

Before yesterday I didn't even know Rebecca Soper existed, I only knew I had purchased a plant that came from Holland.

Good surprise he he !!

Nice job with the photos and you got some excellent looking plants..Thanks for sharing

great pics and plants.
I like the Ephippiata.

Yeah great pictures, i also love the look of the Ephippiata.

:0o: You have a Jamban??! Where'd you get it your soo lucky! Thanks for the pics

Got the jamban from Borneo Exotics in November of last year. Last Wednesday I got a lingulata from them as well. Will get some pitcher pictures soon.

Back