What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

God you're 25?

Jesus Christ my memory is going fast! I think I've got Alzheimer's!

To save money on textbooks:

Write down the name, author, and edition of the textbooks you need at your bookstore. Search on Half.com. A lot of the time there is a paperback edition, and you can get it used as well. I spent $100 on textbooks last semester (5 classes!).

Sometimes you can use older editions, too. But it will make things more difficult for you.

0zzy fainted and wet himself?? LMAO! That's great :-O

Trapper Spec was mine and Andy's hobby before we met you.

Yes I know, I remember you telling me that back then ;) I remember I was IMing Andrew on his birthday to wish him a happy birthday and I messaged him like 8 times in a row (I was making happy faces too!) and all of a sudden he wrote back and yelled at me, lol. Poor Deangela was almost 8 months pregnant with their daughter and she was trying to sleep on the couch and here I am constantly IMing him to get his attention. Well finally Deangela got really mad and yelled for Andrew to get over there so he can shut up Spec, she just assumed it was him cause apparently he did that all the time. I felt so bad, I never did it since :) BUt yeah so that's all I know about Spec :)

Welcome back, dude. Been a good long while, eh? When you were around I was a youngun', too. Been to the Santa Cruz beach Boardwalk lately? lol

BTW: I managed to get about half my cash back from last semester's books. w00t. What really peaves me off is when a teach has you pay 100+ bucks on books that you virtually never use. >_<

lol, Im sure their are a few classes that actually have you in the books?

Dog skulls in capensis

I remeber that -wasn't that your old april's fools joke?

Last edited:
Yes but Spec was trying to say that I didn't really have the dog skull. I finally had to take a pic of the skull with an Ozzy doll to prove that I did.

O'man I remember those days of Spec and Ozzy...it was classic if you were not a mod. Not saying I encourage that but it was funny LOL. Good to see you back spec73.

i come and go too.. but i remember you. good to see you're doing well!

Someone once said something along these lines:
Judging from the way old members usernames are being bumped out of cold storage and revived, I'd say there's a good chance we'll be seeing Walt Disney again sometime soon. At least his head, anyway. :-))

No- He is currently 16 years old. I talked to him on the phone last night for about an hour.... (surprised same phone number from way back in the day!!) and he sounds much different LOL

Ozzy, greatest story EVER.

Should be a movie. *nod nod*

wow... ok so ive never really made contact with any one i have ever met on a forum before. Weird adnedarn

wow... ok so ive never really made contact with any one i have ever met on a forum before. Weird adnedarn

Really? I've contacted quite a few. I used to talk to Tamlin almost daily. I've called plantakiss, and Ozzy. I've talked to NepG, spectabilis, LOL... I met Joseph on these forums and we've visited each other's house a few times. I think it was Jimscott was supposed to visit me one time while he was in Tucson. In fact in the next comming weeks, flytraplady5 is coming to visit while she's in town. I've herd stories of people on these forums getting together for CP walks (ask about the trip in Ozzy's side of the country, snake tongs and chiggers... :-)) ) Anyway, I think of the internet as a place to make friends. Not one to be secretive and hide in a hole.
Andrew

I've met Jimscott so far, but being up here in Canada, I don't see as many folks as I would like from here in person, but I do have maybe a dozen actual good friends I've met on forums for hobbies like this and toy collecting, it really is cool that we can meet folks from such far-flung places here online

Lol, the one time I gave out my phone # my rents found out and since then i'm not allowed to use AIM :(

This forum is a great place to meet people. I think I currently hold the record of member that have met the most members.

I've met about 20 members.

Back