What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh Boy, I love getting new plants and I have a package due in any day now with the following new Nepenthes:

N. alata (Highland)
N. alata (Lowland)
N. burbidgeae
N. burkei
N. copelandii
N. deaniana
N. ephippiata
N. fallax
N. jacquelineae
N. maxima
N. mindanaoensis
N. northiana
N. pilosa
N. thorellii
N. tomoriana
N. truncata (Highland)
N. veitchii
N. villosa

I gotta get out and stock up on planting media and clear some space.

Cheers,

Wow!
wow.gif

May I ask where you found the N. jacquelineae?

Patrick

Wow 18 new neps?!?...
Congrats n good luck growing them!

Patrick,

I do not want to put the name and link here out of respect but I am willing to bet Tony has them soon. I do not think they are currently available for sale where I got them but if you really want to know PM or ICQ me.

Cheers,

Oooo! Wow Pete! Grow them good! Congrats on the Jacquelineae and Truncata highland and Ephippiata!!!!

Nice batch of plants Pete! I am guilty of placing large orders from overseas just so I can get packages also lol!

N. jacquelineae are coming out now from tissue culture and a few have been released. I roughly estimate they won't start showing up on pricelists until mid 2003 at the earliest. I don't know what the supply will be like or any idea on prices. If people are interested I do maintain 'want lists' and those customers get first shot at plants even before they hit the online pricelist. Anyone interested MUST email me their requests. No replies here and no private messenger. Requests to be added to the list are in the order they are received by email only. Also keep in mind that you may find them on other nurseries price lists before mine as I absolutely refuse to resell a plant that has not established itself in my care.
Tony

Pete, very nice list of new plants! I can feel with you nervously waiting for the postman to bring this parcel - watching out of the window for him every five minutes... ;-)

Joachim

P.S.: May you tell, what you have to pay for the N. jacquelineae (by PM)?

Back