What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wish corrupter game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's how this works. You grant the wish of the poster anobe you, but you give it an unexpected and unfortunate/amusing/embarrassing/ironic twist. e.g. -- If the first person wrote, "I wish I had a million dollars", the next person might write, "Wish granted. You'd better pray the Colombian drug cartel doesn't figure out who took their money."

Then you post your own wish.

I wish I had more room for carnivorous plants!

Wish granted, now if only you had a house on that big open field

I wish I had a NICE camera

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ZAK @ Mar. 22 2005,2:26)]I wish I had a NICE camera
Wish granted. Now you have a Canon EOS 20D, but you always will lose the light, or lose the subject as you go to shoot.

I wish I required no sleep.

Granted, but you get bored late at night after the curfew and all the channels go off the air, and there are almost no forum members online, so you fall asleep anyway.

I wish i had some ice cream.

This thread looks awfully familiar to the wish ruining game i came up with, oh well, it's still fun.

Wish granted, but it will always melt before you can tast it

I wish VFT's from seed grew like D. capensis  *sticks out tounge at Pingman(sic)*

Granted, they are all exactly like capensis, so you never get any VFTs from seed, they always grow up to be capensis.

I wish i never had to change the ink cartridge on my printer.

wish for these games to end.. btw we already did this wish thing once or twice.

wish granted! yay

Well you said one at a time, and this is the only one running currently, so it's legal.

Continue with the game now.

btw.. I know some like these threads but there are also many that don't. Even though you hear arguments 'don't read them then' etc. It still drives some people away.

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back