What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why can't I reply to the auction I won?

Why can I not reply to the N. Predator topic? I want to let whoever I need to let know that I paid for it with paypal. I want to know how long it will take for them to notify the person who donated it so they can send it out.

Why don't you send them a pm or email through forums?

Hey, I'm notified! Didn't I reply to the PM? Hmm. Anyway, I haven't got notification from the auction yet about payment, but don't worry. I have a bunch of boxes to prepare and it will go out with all of them. Enjoy the plant - my other Predator just kicked out an 11.5" pitcher! You'll love this hybrid!

Capslock

The reason you can't reply is because it's locked.

Here's the latest pitcher from my other plant (not the one you're getting):
51f5c390.jpg

Capslock

I know you know but I wanted to let the people who have to tell you that I paid know. Hopefully you understood that. Anyways, do you have an updated pic of the one that I am getting? That one looks real nice. I need to find some major space for that when it gets that big.

Schloaty is the person handling the money. He is notifying the sellers as fast as he can when money is received. Just remember this is a difficult, time-consuming job (200+ listings!). I'm sure he'll notify you that he got he payment as soon as he can.
smile.gif

Let's not kill Schloaty. We need him.
laugh.gif

Hey, I think I notified Caps on this one...
Maybe this morning?
Caps, did you get the PM?

I heard a big splash a little while ago. I think Caps fell into that Predator pitcher. If you listen really carefully you might hear a wet little "help meeee...help meeeee!"
confused.gif

smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I heard a big splash a little while ago.

Sorry, I left the bathroom door open.

What!! Since when did you install a diving board on your toilet?

Finally, I took a couple pics of the auction Predator. I took these tonight, and hope to get the boxes mailed on Saturday.
Predator2.jpg

Predator3.jpg

Wow!!! Where am I going to put that thing? What size pot do I need to buy?

At least a six-incher, JMurphy. Preferably something 8 inches in diameter. They grow fast. The larger Predator above looked like this less than two years ago:
N_x_Predator.sized.jpg

Capslock

Yea I know I got a truncata that is getting pretty big too. Running out of space I am. But I will find room for the one you're sending me.

Back