What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whoa... this took me by surprise!

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
I just went to the post office to ship out a bunch of pings and was told that the cost of a shipping Priority just went up from $4.05 to $4.60. So now, when I ship out, I'll be requesting $5, instead of $4.

postage went up this week..................

anyone who argues $.40 on shipping must not be to interested in plants :grin:

I like to round to the nearest dollar. When it was $3.85 I asked for $4. When it was $4.05, it was $4. When it gets to $5.25 or whatever, it will $5.

Just to clarify, I do NOT sell plants. I am asking for shipping costs. The plants are free and I like to send 10 or 15 or whatever out in one box, to make it worthwhile.

Okey-dokie!

Yeah, and letter sizes and thicknesses matter now, too. Better be careful when sending out seeds everyone!

xvart.

Jim, if I have to talk to you one more time about sending out these "welcome" packages to newbies in need one more time... You may just find yourself on the banned list. And to even overcharge for this is just CRAZY! What?? you wanna be banned AND be on the bad traders list?? Keep it up buddy and see what happens to you! You just see!!

(Also just kidding *wink* )

Back