What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Wants some U. longifolia?!

Hey, no hard feelings. I just feel bad that I'm shipping this stuff to you rather than walking down the street to hand it over myself! Unfortunately my work schedule for the next day or two is such that it's easier for me / faster for you if I ship than hand-deliver at this point. We covered some of this offline so it may seem more... tense than it is! We're all one big happy CP-growing family, eh guys?!

oh, no im not mad at you, im not mad at anyone. Im just frustrated that gill_za is jumping to conclusions.

oh, no im not mad at you, im not mad at anyone. Im just frustrated that gill_za is jumping to conclusions.

My apologies if I made you frustrated. No hard feelings mate. Its been a frustrating day here at work :(

i know, life sucks :(

i know, life sucks :(

That's what my physics teacher in HS used to say every-time he would walk in into the class and look at us students :) Loved the guy.

im in HS right now, I love teachers like that.

JUST RECIEVED THE PLANT, whew after that big shipping debacle the plant magically appeared on my doorstep XD. Looks great especially after the huge journey it was on ;)

So glad to hear it! Yeah! Enjoy. Moral of the story: despite being the fastest and cheapest way to ship a plant, the USPS is still a sick joke!

To the member who has not yet PMed me their details: I have sent you two PMs now asking for your address. Tomorrow your clump of plants will go to the next interested party.

Alrighty then. Limeslide, you were the next person who expressed interest after my list filled up. Please check your PM if you're still interested in this plant. Thanks!

Back