What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mine are both TC. In the winter, it's about 82ish during the day, 70 at night. In the summer its about 88-85 all the time. I really don't know the problem. One's in sphag (what it came in) and the other is in peat/perlite/lava rock. I'm honestly getting a bit irritated because everyone but me has huge awesome bicals lol. And with my conditions, you'd think they'd have gotten to that point by now.

PK- Might be weak clones. Got my seed grown from a well known FL CP nursery. Try a seed grown/maybe??? Trying to grow it large. Had a Bical with about a 20' vine and 4' leafspan. Plant was huge/could not move. Lost when Hurricane Ivan totaled my greenhouse. I had 6' of water where my greenhouse used to be. I couldn't even find a piece to take a cutting from. Oh well, I like to grow small plants large.

Quote: "Anybody know where to get one?"
At California Carnivores

i contest....

again....dont mention other nurseries names. its considered competition to Andy's nursery.

i dont think there are any US nurseries that are selling bical at the moment.

Alex

Back