What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What kind of music do you listen to?

• Thread starter adnedarn
  • Start date

What kind of music do you listen to? - Brought to you by grim

• Country/Folk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rap/R&B

• Techno

• Heavy Metal

• Rock/Alternative

• Blues

• Classical/Instrumental

• Reggae

• Jazz

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
I saw another Steely Dan fan?! OMG! Wow. And you're what 14 or 15? Steely Dan is my all time favorite band, with Bodhisattva at the top of my list of their songs Fygee!
smile_m_32.gif

Do you like ShEdaISy`s new stuff or old stuff better? I like there old stuff,with the Dixie Chicks I like there older stuff because it takes me back,and there new stuff I like because of the more "bluegrassy" fell. Whats your favorite Chixs song? Mine are "cold day in july" and "tonight the heartaches on me" and "lil jack slade" as well as others I like pretty much anything form them though:p

Okay Jim,

I am with you again. New wave and 80's alternative rock. I also love the Blues, Jazz Blues, Blue grass, Mississippi Blues, (I see a trend here), classical, classical rock....Hmmm, the only stuff I do not like is twangy, complaining country (not all country), true ganster rap, acid rock, speed rock and anything that boast the use of drugs and violence.

I listen to bands like:

Skinny Puppy
Marilyn Manson
Pantera
Fear Factory
Nine Inch Nails
Genitortures
Puncture
Pr*ck (thats the bands name)
Morbid Angel
Slipknot
Rammstein
Lords of Acid
Acid Bath
GodHead
Electric Hellfire Club
Ministry
A few more but.....

I also listen to rap, NO R 'n' B
E 40
Brotha Lynch
Three 6 Mafia
Lil' Jon
Emminem
Dayton Family
Liquid Soldiers
Too $hort

Joe

Pink Floyd
Beatles
Metallica
Van Halen
Nirvana
The White Stripes
Queen
Cake
Black Sabbath
AC/DC
the Vines
Green Day

I listen to other stuff but these are my favorites.

Well, I like the Classical, Rock, and Folk categories, but didn't vote because I can't stand the other types of "music" that came slashed with them (Instrumental, Alternative, and Country). Maybe I'm weird, but I can't figure out what the two in each pair had to do with each other...
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Copper @ Oct. 21 2004,8:22)]Okay Jim,

I am with you again. New wave and 80's alternative rock. I also love the Blues, Jazz Blues, Blue grass, Mississippi Blues, (I see a trend here), classical, classical rock....Hmmm, the only stuff I do not like is twangy, complaining country (not all country), true ganster rap, acid rock, speed rock and anything that boast the use of drugs and violence.
Ah yes, New Wave! I was trying to think of a (Witt)y reply and it finally came to me. Are you a fan of the Police?

Oh yes, and still of Sting.

Queen, with Freddy, was great.

Queen is cool! I cannibalized a greatest hits CD onto tape. Too bad Every Breath You Take is about stalking. It's an infectious tune, otherwise.

grim, I noticed Pink Floyd is 1st om your list
grinning-smiley-003.gif

Ive been listening to them since '72.

Pink Floyd is the best! Piper at the Gates of Dawn, Darkside of the moon, the Wall......... It's all awsome!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Grim @ Oct. 25 2004,6:56)]Pink Floyd is the best! Piper at the Gates of Dawn, Darkside of the moon, the Wall......... It's all awsome!
Yeah, its old stuff, from the 60s and 70s.
Thanks but no thanks, Id rather listen to some more modern music from 1990s and 2000s.

"Teacher, leave them kids alone!"

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Oct. 26 2004,6:15)]"Teacher, leave them kids alone!"
We're just to saved souls swimming in a fish bowl year after year.

Back