What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Do You See In Here?

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
DSCF1741.jpg

DSCF1747.jpg

1. Cobra and VFT seedlings. And if I see correctly, there's a dew waaay in the bottom left, hiding.
2. Mixed sundews, don't know what, though.

There's another sundew in the first one, to the left of the group of VFTs in the in upper right corner. And club moss. The second one looks like D. capensis and maybe... galbripes? I'm not good with the rosetted sundews. Some capensis sprouts and either something burmanii-related or baby prolifera.
~Joe

Oh, and there's another one in the upper middleish xD. Plus, is that a dormant filiformis at the top?

Darlingtonia seedlings and Dionaea seedlings and a dormant/dead filiformis, and in the drosera pot, looks like 2 Spatulata, 2Capensis, some immature Adelae (the round leaves in the side).

Darlingtonia seedlings and Dionaea seedlings and a dormant/dead filiformis, and in the drosera pot, looks like 2 Spatulata, 2Capensis, some immature Adelae (the round leaves in the side).

agree on all except filiformis. Looks more like a dormant/dead binata.

There are indeed sprouted VFT's and D. californica in the top pic, as well as a dormant filiformis and a binata leaf that is sprouting new plants.

In the second pic, the red, lowering plant is D. venusta. Just under it is a green venusta. Just to the left is a mystery but it could be a neolcalidonica. All the way to the left could be a capensis. The rounded leaves above it is a mystery.... perhaps a young adelae. Aside from the capensis, I really don't know how they others got in there.

Back