What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video of my growspace (read: balcony)

thez_yo

instigator
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oMKxx0XJN_E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Whoa there, 21 minutes - very thorough!
I've got one of those gray Crassula with the pink/red margins next to your campanulata x maxima - I understand they're a pretty popular landscape plant down there.
~Joe

You.
Are.
Uhmazing.
And I died several times from cute overload :love:

Whoa there, 21 minutes - very thorough!
I've got one of those gray Crassula with the pink/red margins next to your campanulata x maxima - I understand they're a pretty popular landscape plant down there.
~Joe

:p I would spend all day with them if I could. I bought the succulent because it was pretty and it's spent its whole life cooped up in a pot since. It looks really nice in people's yards for sure though.

You.
Are.
Uhmazing.
And I died several times from cute overload :love:

Oh why thank you miss :grin:

I cannot tell which is more ridiculously geeky:

Your awesome video, or

that I watched your awesome video.

:-))

I laughed numerous times out of the sheer insanity of your balcony! Having to move a N. clipeata to open your one of several tanks chalked full of Heliamphora - Nutans, after nutans!

Your collection...

escapes definition.

Is that a variegated aristo?!

very nice video and plants

*major drool*

I cannot tell which is more ridiculously geeky:

Your awesome video, or

that I watched your awesome video.

:-))

I laughed numerous times out of the sheer insanity of your balcony! Having to move a N. clipeata to open your one of several tanks chalked full of Heliamphora - Nutans, after nutans!

Your collection...

escapes definition.

Thanks! :)

Is that a variegated aristo?!

Nope... just plain old regular BE clone aristo. Got it from Peter about a year and a half ago.

very nice video and plants

Thanks!

*major drool*

Thanks ;) And hey... don't you dare get drool on my ventricosa x x trusmadiensis! :lol:

To many N. hamatas and Helis! RUNN!

Ohhh...very nice!....you are making we want to do a video of my own, although in my video I'll really butcher the species names....you know...mostly to irritate carn. :lol:

Last edited:
awesome.... even if you do have an accent hehehehehe (ducking)
It will be my main "how to pronounce" reference

Zu's magic patio

(my goodness that chimantensis had a rough ride)

To many N. hamatas and Helis! RUNN!

Naw, sit down and enjoy the view ;)

Ohhh...very nice!....you are making we want to do a video of my own, although in my video I'll really butcher the species names....you know...mostly to irritate carn. :lol:

Oh, I did too so don't let that stop you. I just said it with confidence so you'd believe me :lol:

awesome.... even if you do have an accent hehehehehe (ducking)
It will be my main "how to pronounce" reference

Zu's magic patio

(my goodness that chimantensis had a rough ride)

Haha! Then you'll sound silly like me :awesome: And what accent?

What kind of chili temps have you been having? Because aren't you supposed to be having warmer temps than me?

60 F by day and 45-50 F by night. Chilly for intermediates and some highland plants that would prefer closer to 65/70F by day.

My temps are in the 80s during day and 50s and 60s during night wierd aren't you supposed to be warmer?

Back