What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VFT and D.capillaris "Midway" ( Winner StifflerMichael - $15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
This auction is for one mature VFT and D.capillaris that I labeled "Midway".

These plants are part of a rescue I did last year. This site had utility lines ran thought the vft's and D.capillaris. They were in the path of where the utility line was to be ran. There still are vft's and D.capillaris on the site, but the land is for sale and will be developed soon.

These vft's grow fairly large traps. Not extremely colorful, but they do have some red. Some individuals more than others.

263705482O860490877.jpg

263705282O761804765.jpg

259143367O625400901.jpg

I didn't just dig up individual plants, I took the top layer of soil. So when I send this plant to you, you may also be getting a sample of companion plants that grew on the site.

Starting bid $3

US only

Shipping will be $5

$3

$10

Correct me if I'm wrong but two dollar increments above. See directions. Just trying to help bidders out.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

I sent the payment to Dave last Monday, June 30th.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Shipped today.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back