What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Veterans Day Thanks

• Thread starter droseraguy
  • Start date

droseraguy

Illinois
I'd like to thank all the veterans for their service to our country. Thanks isn't enough by any means but it is meant sincerely.

Let's try to keep this one nonpartisan please ! Vets. come in all shapes and sizes, ages and political affiliations. They are also the reason we speak the language of our choice and can collect these wonderful plants as a hobby !!
smile.gif

my moms a vet, I dont rember what war though

IT sucks cause I get school off on monday not today...  
mad.gif

unclesam.gif
usa2.gif
we get off on monday too...but only because we have an open house thing on sunday and it takes a while to clean up.
Alex

I think it is neat that everybody is celebrating Veteran's Day. The school I work for now is loosely affiliated with the military and we all had the day off today to observe the holiday. Everywhere else I have worked never observed this day. However, I don't think we observe Columbus Day.

xvart.

Cause Columbus day is a sad excuse for a holiday, he didnt even discover the USA he discoverd some where down in The Jamacan area (cant rember the name of the island place)

Ok back on topic here, Thanks to those that served our great country in any military capacity. Your dedication and service has allowed all of our opinoins to be expressed no matter what they may be. I appreciate the sacrifices you all have made in service to your belief in Freedom.
usa2.gif

Back