What's new
looked over my plants last night and i have a spare cutting of my striped veitchii, not 100% sure its rooted but it was taken 4 or more months ago and their is new growth plus the species is well known for being easy to root

looking for:
hamata
x 'Predator'
will consider a REALLY showy hybrid that does well in intermediate conditions if i dont get an offer involving the first two

If it isn't too late, I have a specimen size dandelion and can also add a medium size brownish rock if the dandelion isn't enticing enough by itself.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (herenorthere @ April 01 2006,12:12)]If it isn't too late, I have a specimen size dandelion and can also add a medium size brownish rock if the dandelion isn't enticing enough by itself.
That's nothing. There is a mound of snow up the hill-it's from a church parking lot being plowed that's melting fast(adding to it's rarity!). I will trade two, full gallon bags!

Cheers,

Joe

Joe, do you realize where i live? ive been looking at snow for the last 5 months
smile_n_32.gif

the veitchii has been traded

Well played, Bruce. It was a fatal error on my part to ask Montana man if he was interested in snow.
At least we can both laugh at Dustin's foolish offer of a hamata cutting, lol.

Cheers,

Joe