What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Utricularia sandersonii

Hi,

I received a large clump of U. sandersonii in a trade, and I have more that I need. Would anyone like to trade for some of it?

Sorry about the full mailbox. If you were unable to send, please try again. Lots of room now:)

Last edited:
When grown in the right conditions, sandersonii grows like a weed. At least it does for me. I received a 1" by 1" plug about a month and a half ago, and it is now filling a 4" pot with lots of flowers.

Very cool! When I can, when I get something new, I try it in two or three places, windowsill outside, etc. to see what works best (or at all:) The windowsills are beginning to get crowded.:)

Very cool! When I can, when I get something new, I try it in two or three places, windowsill outside, etc. to see what works best (or at all:) The windowsills are beginning to get crowded.:)

You'll soon have tons if it's happy. Mine was in my terrarium, but soon got moved to the windowsill to make room for my Nep. hamata. :-)) It didn't miss a step at all from the move. If you want a ton of it soon you'll need to get more, but in a few months you'll have pots full.

I have a few things that came in lately in trades. U. longifolia, G. hispidula, U. tricolor, U. calycifida. Most are looking good. Amazing how quick they perk up after being banged around in the mail. I do wish they would hurry up and fill in, but time I have.

Back