What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ultric id?

• Thread starter cpbobby
  • Start date
i have another ultric that needs some help to find out what it is:

102_0594_zps1c51b9ad.jpg

102_0599_zpsdebc30ff.jpg

Looks like the cliestogamous form of U.subulata.

I second that notion...

KIllllll it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KIllllll it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bah! They are an under appreciated, "welcome weed". Of course... I don't let them near my other utrics ;)

Not to be rude, but if anyone wanted to kill some of that sort of native NA weed shipping some to me might work. No guarantees of course...........

Not to be rude, but if anyone wanted to kill some of that sort of native NA weed shipping some to me might work. No guarantees of course...........

The utricularia force is strong is strong with this one...
I do not have any right now myself (and to be honest, I kind of miss it), if I did I would send some your way.

The utricularia force is strong is strong with this one...
I do not have any right now myself (and to be honest, I kind of miss it), if I did I would send some your way.
Well if I find some first I'll send an infestation your way!

Well if I find some first I'll send an infestation your way!

People are going to throw rocks at me for suggesting this but are you an ICPS member? Right now, there are U. subulata seed packs in there for $2.00 (plus P&H). Not sure if they are still good or not (I am not really sure what the long term viability of U. subulata seeds is).

I guess we'll find out how long they're good for, as I still have some of those original seeds..... being I was the one who donated them... :-D

Back