What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ugh... What should I do about my PSP?

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date
  • Tags
    send

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
My PSP isn't loading UMD's anymore... Yes, i've dropped it tons but i'm still pissed. What should I do? If I send it in will Sony repair it?

I've contacted sony via E-mail. I'm still pissed though...

Wait for sony to reply. Pray to whoever-it-is-you-pray-to that they don't have you send it to one of their "preferred repair centres" if the other ones are anything like the one they had me send my camera to.

I don't even know where the papers are.... I hope to god my dad bought a warranty (seriously, almost 300 bucks... he must have...) I got it last christmas. I gave it all to my dad. He's like Ozzy Osbourne or something.. Heart of gold but doesn't ever know what's going on...

Did you register it? If not, you should still be able to do so. It's probable that your father didn't buy a warranty. It's also probable that there's a manufacturer warranty on it. If there is and you haven't registered, then you want to do that (can be done online in most cases.)

If you have neither, then you'll need to pay for repairs if you want them done.

That's why when I got my ipod I got the warrenty from best buy. I've been given two new ipods and even been upgraded to the photo one just because my battery wasn't holding it's charge.

Sorry to hear that Clint,maybe it wont cost a lot to fix.

Jerry

They said they'd send me a new one. Sweet....

IF! I can find the cancelled check...

oh goodluck with that

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]IF! I can find the cancelled check...

Some banks offer an online service that allows you to print out copies of checks that've gone through your account for this very reason. May be worth asking your parents to take a peak.

Yeah, my mom is gonna look for it.

I don't write checks, they do lol

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Yeah, my mom is gonna look for it.

I don't write checks, they do lol

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]May be worth asking your parents to take a peak.

>_>

Lol, yeah I don't ever know what I'm saying either lmao!

crazy.gif

tounge.gif

Back