What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dexenthes

Aristoloingulamata
Hey folks -

There are a few plants that I am looking to trade with. I have:

Seed-grown N. attenboroughii (multiple)

Seed-grown N. cecilae (last one I am going to trade)

Rooted basal of N. glandulifera (small)

A few small typical Cephalotus rooted divisions

I will consider any reasonable offer but I most interested in obtaining:

N. argentii

N. aristolochioides
N. hamata
N. edwardsiana
N. undulatifolia
Other interesting/rare Nepenthes

U. nelumbifolia
U. campbelliana
U. quelchii

Heliamphora sp.

Exotic D. capensis varieties

Genlisea sp.

P. laueana

If you have something of great interest to me feel free to look at my growlist and ask about my other plants. There are some plants I could be persuaded to part with if the trade is right.

Last edited:
Plenty of great seedlings that will be needing homes.

Any chance you would be interested in an unrooted nepenthes ampullaria basal cutting?

Edit: I can also provide pics if you are interested. I am most interested in the barcelonae, but I would also be willing to trade for an atten.

Last edited:
I have a small N. hamata I think Its clone 3 from AW, but I can confirm that when I get home and send pics as well. Its just starting to grow some pictures it was quite shocked when I first got it about six months ago. If its something your interested in I'm interested in the N. barcelonae. Let me know.

Thank you,
Jess

Swag - sorry, I can't really grow lowlanders. :\

Jess - so far this is the best and only offer I have received! Send me some pics and we may have something.

Would you be interested in a division of heliamphora heterodoxa x minor?

Last edited:
N. barcelonae is no longer available!

A plug of Quelchii for N. cecilae?

Back