What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Took some nice pics of my nepenthes Garden

Hi everyone. I just took some new fresh pics of my nep garden and have some really nice males in flower that should be making alot of pollen here soon. Truncata Giant Striped x Veitchii Squat red striped Peristome and Spectabilis x Talangensis x truncata which has two stalks on him at once.
Heres the Truncata Giant Striped x Veitchii Squat red striped Peristome stalk
jhjhjhhhh 001.JPG
Heres the two Spec x Talan x truncata males stalks.
c 001.JPG
jhjhjhhhh 003.JPG
I also took some really nice pics of my newest complex candy striped Veitchii hybrid seedlings . The Mother plant is my female Mixta x maxima x Veitchii x northiana x Veitchii and the two different males are of Lowii x Veitchii x xTiveyi x Platychila and Rokko exotica x Boschiana x veitchii Hose Mtn.
jhhhhhh 012.JPG
jhhhhhh 013.JPG
jhhhhhh 014.JPG
jhhhhhh 015.JPG
jhhhhhh 016.JPG
jhhhhhh 017.JPGjhhhhhh 018.JPGjhhhhhh 019.JPG

Hi everyone. I took some new really nice pics of all my seedlings of my awesome veitchii candy striped hybrids. These should be ready in like the next month or so.
ggggg 001.JPG
ggggg 002.JPG
ggggg 003.JPG
ggggg 004.JPGggggg 005.JPGggggg 006.JPG
ggggg 007.JPG
ggggg 008.JPG
ggggg 009.JPG
ggggg 010.JPG
ggggg 011.JPG

Looking very nice. But watch out, I've been there growing out a bunch of seed going from loving all these new plants you have to desperately wanting to get rid of them for a little space.

Looking very nice. But watch out, I've been there growing out a bunch of seed going from loving all these new plants you have to desperately wanting to get rid of them for a little space.
I hear you on that. Once I get a bunch of those out in like the next month or so, I plant on building another shelf system to expand my nepenthes seedling growing project. I hope to make a bunch more nep seedlings here soon once my female mixta x maxima x veitchii x northiana x veitchii and other fertile females flower. my other females that I have are tenuis, campanulata, Platychila, and my Queen of hearts. I no longer grow the female Hamakua or the female Lowii x campy. Their health failed and they were both sterile plants.
I have alot of pollen in freezer storage of Truncata Giant striped x Veitchii squat red striped peristome and Spec x Talan x Truncata.

Platychila x (Spec x Talan x Truncata) might be really intriguing considering how well (Spec x Truncata) x Platychila turned out.

Back