What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tomato Pepper seed giveaway

This is the first of many to come but until my CP's are big enough to share I will start with this...I have several varieties of heirloom tomato and pepper seeds, they will be of my choosing and I will pay postage. I will choose 3 winners by placing numbers in a hat.

Happy growing;
Victoria

Would love to throw my name into the hat! Sounds interesting thank you Victoria

Victoria... Apparently I'm the only seed addict! So far I like my odds :)

It ain't gonna be that easy aerogrower :-D.
I'll throw my name in the hat also.
Thanks

Looks like afrodisa and aerogrower are the winners! Congrats! Send me a PM with your mailing address and I will get you the seeds in the mail.

Happy growing;
Victoria

Thank you Victoria .. very surprised there wasn't more interest but yeah for us!

Still waiting to hear from afrodisa.

Happy growing;
Victoria

My seeds came today sounds so mundane... Not only did my "seeds" arrive today, they arrived in the form of eight different varieties of heirloom tomatoes AND six different varieties of heirloom peppers. Amazing is all I can say! To bad more did not participate... To bad for them! Thank you Victoria what an awesome first giveaway.

Sorry for delay PM sent just now.

Glad they made it and you are a happy gardener aerogrower! I truly hope you enjoy growing them, they are all wonderful varieties.

Afrodisa, no worries on the delay, I sent you a PM.

Happy growing all;
Victoria

Back