What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tic-Tac-Toe!

• Thread starter Ant
  • Start date

Ant

Your one and only pest!
Look! They made an online tic-tac-toe game! lol!
Tic-Tac-Toe

WOW! Dude, I am addicted to that game!!! I got a bomb at round 10 and owned the guy...

That was so much fun, I almost cried! :)

i hate tic tac toe.

:D

Very neat, I only got to level 8.Everyone needs to play this game! :woot:

Blocked. :( Dang it...I can't have any fun at the office.

hehe :rolleyes:

The sounds are hard to hear so I had to turn up my speaker, but awesome game!

HOLY MOTHER OF PEARL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good thing my speaker wasnt on loud.
my heart went up to 500bps for a couple o second there...

i kinda figure it was a that kinda game when the title is tic tac scare.

ps. its a screamer.

Spoiler^^^ highlight it.

If I could swear on this site I would! It scared the living daylights out of me! My volume was on high and I almost wet myself! This happened on another forum a few years back (with a different game) and one of the members was a mom. She had her 3 year old sitting on her lap when she opened the game and this happened. The 3 year old freaked out really bad and wouldn't stop crying for hours. The mom went off on the person who posted it really bad. Not for posting it, but for not putting a warning next to it. I agree it wouldn't be as "funny" if you had to put a warning, but still, I could understand the mom's anger. I hate things like this, I don't think they're funny. I guess I'm the party pooper now.

not really, this is the second page. I understand what you mean but getting scared even as a kid isn't gonna kill you, a little kid crying is just a big pain.

Back