What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This may be my last posting

Carl, I wish you the best. Theres lots that they can do nowadays, I certainly hope its not too far gone. I've had numerous relatives hospitalized with cancer, and I've only lost one... One too many.

If it's of any consolation, one boy in Ontario (me) will be praying for you tonight. Try to fight it, try to stay positive, don't give up.

Tough times, hey Carl? You are in my thoughts and heart. I hope you win through this, but if not, then take this as fact: we are more than our bodies. Our consciousness is eternal and indestructable. When this now melts into forever, we will all be together. See you soon man!

Thats horrible news. Im so sorry, you will be in my prayers tonight.
sad.gif

John

Carl, I am so very sorry to hear you are ill. You and your family will be in my prayers. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to be of assistance. We're all pulling for you to win this fight!

My thoughts and prayers are with you Carl. Try to stay positive!

Hey Carl,

My father has survived cancer twice (and in the past two years at that) so it CAN be beaten! Best wishes to you, you will be in my thoughts. We are all rooting for you, Carl!

Well he!! Carl that's just awful!
sad.gif

You and your family will be in my prayers as well. Stay strong and possitive and don't ever give up hope.

Oh, Man. Sucks. Take care of yourself....Beat this thing.

Our Prayers are with you friend!

I hope you get better and go through all this. My best wishes are with you,
Kevin

I've mulled this over for a while because I was speechless at first. Stay positive, focus on the good things, savor every moment... sometimes we all take things for granted. Feed off the strength of your friends... we're here for you man.

thank you all for your kind thoughts and words, im staying tired mostly all the time now, i go in friday and they put the thing in my arm to start the chemo. my cancer is a rare one, as my oncologist said today, more rare then you would think, but, it has a name, the cancerous tumors, and they are going to work really hard with me, im having better hope now, and with all of your prayers for me, i feel tremendously stronger. again, i thank all of you, your words have helped give me a lot of hope. thank you again

ccrider
carl

Stay strong Carl. We are all pulling for you in our prayers and our hearts. Peace, love and healing be with you.

Steve

I hope you will get better soon. My wishes are with you.

OMG!  Thats horrible news, but don't be talking like it's over cause it aint over till it's over
wink.gif

I hope you can find some way to keep your terrarium, is it to large to be moved to a place where you can easly take care of it?  

Me and my CPs are root'n for you (get it? rooting)
wink.gif

Seriously though, I bet you'll overcome it, if CPs have tought us anything, it should be that. I mean look at that Nep alandallas just rescued.

I'm really sorry Carl. Just stay strong and never give up hope, and I think you'll be fine. My prayers are also with you.

Never give up hope Carl. I will be thinking and praying for you. Wishing you the best.

Alan

Back