What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the wife wouldnt let me keep it....

a buddy and his boy found it while hunting today.....Montana changed its laws in 2004 and the local prairie rattlers are the only front fanged legal to keep.....refused to have dangerous venomous in the house while the girls were here but now that they are gone i had hoped.....beer can is there cause Gene wanted it for scale while he grabbed pics....warned them when i left the house that even that lil guy could put them in the hospital....

good for her LOL i would never let that thing live in my house either :p

she knew i was a snake guy when we started dating....when we moved in together i brought 8 snakes with....had over a dozen at one point.....always wanted to keep rattlers but i refused to have them in the house while the girls were around but Kate graduated high school and Jess is with her dad in Iowa now so i thought i could talk Darla into it....

i am skeered.
nice find though.

Cute animal! I found one that size while out shooting one year, thought he was dead at first because he was laid out so flat... then he ran for the nearest bush.......
I'm a snake nut too, and hope to get to the point I can handle venomous snakes in the future, but I'm not there yet....

Here you go Rattler... Sorry pic was taken on a phone with flash D;

Back