What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks Andrew!

THANKS ANDREW!!!!!!!!

OK, I'm a week overdue, but I finally had a chance to take some photos!!! YEAH!! Andrew, thanks so much man! They make some really great additions to the "family" :-O

The plants arrived safely, in excellent condition. Quick shipping, great customer service, great communication --- GREAT plants!! Here are the new additions for y'all to see:

Nepenthes sanguinea

2252278750_d39809aa94.jpg

Pinguicula agnata

2251483453_9847fc5ff6.jpg

Beautiful plants! I still need to get around to ordering a N. sanguinea from Andrew. Maybe when I'm not so broke, haha!

Very nice! Thanks for sharing- I'm sure Andrew appreciates the feedback. I've been very satisfied with my past transactions with Andy. :)

They look good :bigthumpup: I personally would have buried that nep a little deeper though. I have them growing in 2" pots (as you could tell by the media ball) so when you pot it in the 3.5" provided, you should probably set it a little deeper...

Thanks for the feedback photo style though, always appreciate that!! :-O

Andrew

Thanks all!

Mitch - Yeah, I was really happy actually getting a plant with pitchers! I was glad that it wasn't those lil' 2 inch pitcherless-plug things that you would normally get from the "others"!

LOL -- k, thanks Andrew :-O I can put more media around it, i have some LFS and perlite that I'll put around it ---- As you can tell, I im still a total nep-newbie!! In the past 5 or 6 years that I've been growing CP, I have only had 1 Nepenthes - that is N. "Home-Depot-ensis" LOL... But now that the greenhouse is up and I have room for them, I hope to change that soon! Thanks again! WOHOO! :boogie:

What cute lil' pitchers! :)

Back