What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TF mobile?

• Thread starter pappydew
  • Start date

pappydew

I hate bugs. Carnivorous plants get me.
I know this isn't something that could be done overnight but I was wondering if anyone else would like to see a mobile edition of TF.

I'm able to do everything i need on TF except chat using my blackberry. What advantage would a mobile version give?

Indeed. The chat is a pain to use on iPod touch, but Andy made it so it's slightly easier to use...

Yup TF is pretty good for me on an IPhone. Chat and the drop down lists are a little glitchy but overall it works great. On my phone right now.

I've tried finding a forum app for my iPod but could not find one. I do have one for OCPS and ICPS though, which is handy for quick checks on what new threads have been made and stuff.

I think there needs to be an app for TF or something. :-D

Maybe it's just me then because it takes forever for everything to load on the main page. I've seen other forums whose mobile versions are basically the bare essentials. No "skin", avatars, chat, bigger text for links to forums...stuff that just makes it easier to navigate and not wait to load.

No "skin", avatars, chat, bigger text for links to forums...stuff that just makes it easier to navigate and not wait to load.

That's what I would like in an app or mobile version of TF.

Back