What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

swords: here's my tie dye!

• Thread starter thez_yo
  • Start date

thez_yo

instigator
I'm partial to the rainbow one, because rainbow is the best colour..

Nice work Xu!

I have only tie-dyed once. Mine did not look that good. :p

Both are looking awesome Thez! :)

Glad to see the dye didn't stick on the screen printing! Looks great! I've had thoughts of getting a white design screen-printed on white shirts and then tie-dying them so the white design jumps out, cool to see it should work!

Thanks!

Swords: yeah, the print is 100% fine after the dye job. Can't wait to see yours :D

Oh, and here's a pair of my tie dye socks:

Happy / Hippy Feet! :awesome:

looks like potential auction items to me :)

Fun times! I gotta make some new tie-dye shirts, mine are all full of tiny holes. :lol:

I like the socks... a lot!

xvart.

Hmmm, so after walking through a couple stores I now realize there are tons of kinds of socks and tshirts and stuff... if y'alls who would bid on tie dye give me a hint as to what kinda clothes you'd bid on, I'll go get that specifically. And by specifically, I mean the right sizes haha.

If I send you my white zoot suit... could we make this happen?

Nice job! Rather partial to the pirate themed one. :)

haha I would not want to be the guy who causes some loving husband to get divorced because he bought a tie died zoot suit. It is tempting however....

haha I would not want to be the guy who causes some loving husband to get divorced because he bought a tie died zoot suit. It is tempting however....

:-))

Back