What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sundew site bieng developed

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
I was driving down a road today and I saw a site that was being developed, about in the scenter of the property I sat a stake and what might have been S.flavas. I stopped to check it out and as soon as I stepped onto the property I saw D.brevfolias. The possiable S.flavas were just weeds with yellow flowers.
I found more and more D.brevfolia as I walked around.The site is about 10 acres, and I didn't have time to search the whole thing.
There may or may not be other cp's there. I did find some spagnum.
I am going to see if I can contact the owner and get premission to remove the plants. Anybody up for a trip to NC to save some plants?

If I lived closer I would,maybe someone will volunteer.

Jerry

Ozzy...contact me. I have a Permission form I set up for property owners to sign. I sent it to Brooks for review awhile back but haven't heard back yet. I'll see if I can catch up with him and get his input.

Come on people. Anyone near the area? Let's save those plants! I can not get there, but I can help with fuel for someone who can.

Back