What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Succulent package - No Longer Available

DragonsEye

carnivorous plants of the world -- unite!
Succulent package

This package contains:

1 Echeveria Black Prince cutting
Good-sized/mature cutting. Would not be unreasonable to expect them to bloom this winter/spring. Full sun is necessary for best coloration.

10 Echeveria runyonii Topsy Turvy cuttings
Smallish cuttings which I would expect will reach blooming size within a year. Many of the cuttings already have rootlets. Some even have an additional baby plantlet.

1 Bryophyllum delagoense
Small rooted plant. Has already produced some plantlets.

2 Huernia schneideriana cuttings

1 Haworthia venosa subsp tessellate
Small pup that fell off my mother plant while repotting.

2 Haworthia retusa var. acuminata f. variegata
Two pups that fell off my mother plant during repotting. Have some root nubs still in the rooting stage.

1 Echeveria Etna
Beheaded my plant recently. This is the pup which has formed on the bottom section of the stem. (So fully rooted already.)

Cuttings should be left unplanted for several days to a week minimum to allow the cut ends to fully callus over. (Doing so minimizes chances of the cuttings rotting.) Plant in a gritty/co**** media which will drain freely. I would not advise using most of the premade cacti/succulent mixes typically sold as they tend to be utterly ?crap-tacularly? bad. (Though there are those folks who do succeed with them) A mix of fine grade fir bark, Turface/perlite, and chicken grit often works well. Basically, aim for particle size to be in the range of 2-5mm. Media may be lightly dampened (by misting for example) until the plants have rooted. Once rooted, watering can be increased.

Plants shipped bareroot. Shipping covers a small flat rate box. US Only.

The following are photos of the plants being offered.

List Date: 6/30/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Succulent package
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Ooh love the huerina s. And the haworthias!!
Wish i had the shipping ahrg! Im missing out on so much cool giveaways and trades/sales :( Goodluck to who gets these Awsome buy!

Last edited:
Back