What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strange religious CP video

Nepfreak

Nepenthesian
At risk of starting a long-winded religious debate, here's a video I stumbled upon. Apparently the company is all about making scientific videos with a religious jab at the end. It's pretty bad, for sure, but I actually thought the utric part was pretty cool.
http://www.archive.org/details/carnivorous_plants

Now it works! Interesting footage.

The look kinda reminds me of the old War propaganda newsreels. I expect to see kids hiding under their desks!

must... resist urge... to... engage debate....

:D

I think I saw that video on YouTube. Interesting, nonetheless.

When he was reaching for the bear trap I was hoping he was going to stick his hand in it. It would have made a way better video.

That's called an "object lesson". It takes that which is familiar on a 5 senses level and shows how it relates on a spiritual level. When one reads the interactions between Jesus and people, he utilizes that concept all the time. e.g.: woman at the well: changing water into wine; Nicodemus....

Back