What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Give Away Spoon Leaf Sundew Seed Pods

• Thread starter Acro
  • Start date
Edit; All claimed, thanks for looking!

I have several Spoon Leaf Sundew Seed Pods to give a way!
I got them from a friend and I'm not going to plant them.

Give your name and address and I'll ship them out to you for free. Just send a PM with that info.

Happy growing to everyone!
:)

Last edited:
How exciting! Thank you for your generosity

I have several Spoon Leaf Sundew Seed Pods to give a way!
I got them from a friend and I'm not going to plant them.

Give your name and address and I'll ship them out to you for free. Just send a PM with that info.

Happy growing to everyone!
:)
Is this still available? I would only need a single pod

Is this still available? I would only need a single pod
No need to ask if they are available, I'll be sure to close this thread when they are all spoken for.

However, you do need to PM me (aka, start a "conversation") with your name and address to get the seed pods.

I'd like to have these out by the end of August, so hurry up and contact me everyone!

How exciting! Thank you for your generosity
Did you want seeds Camden?

I Just replied to everyone who contacted me (only 3 members). I'll send out this week or next.
I still have more so just message me and I'll send you some. I'll cover the stamp. :)
Message me now!

Sorry, not to look jumpy or anything(I just happened to be online when you sent), I thought I sent you a PM? I sent it again just in case.

Last edited:
Seeds received! Thanks so much! In my seed starter and excited to see the results.

Attachments

• 20221012_095735.jpg
    20221012_095735.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 6
One more to give away! Message me now!

Back