What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Give Away Nepenthes seed giveaway!

• Thread starter adnedarn
  • Start date

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Hello everyone! A while back I was working to pollinate a huge Nepenthes stalk and the pods finally cracked open! (I actually missed it and lots was dropped in the rocks) Anyway, if you're interested in some please copy the list and add your name. Friends, active members, and frequent trade partners will get first take but I expect to have plenty for all who want some. I will PM people for their addresses. Put next to your name if you're interested in a little, medium or lots (depending on your ability and space) I'm not very good at Nepenthes from seed so I can't help with info on it (best I've got: Growing Nepenthes from Seed | ICPS ) but if you are, feel free to ask for lots and send me some plants back later. :D :D :D
Thanks!
USA only

girl Clip x ventricosa with male splendiana x (rocko x stenophylla)

1) adnedarn medium
2)
3)
4) ...

Attachments

• 20220105_170648.jpg
    20220105_170648.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 16502918983904203163570911267215.jpg
    16502918983904203163570911267215.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Hello everyone! A while back I was working to pollinate a huge Nepenthes stalk and the pods finally cracked open! (I actually missed it and lots was dropped in the rocks) Anyway, if you're interested in some please copy the list and add your name. Friends, active members, and frequent trade partners will get first take but I expect to have plenty for all who want some. I will PM people for their addresses. Put next to your name if you're interested in a little, medium or lots (depending on your ability and space) I'm not very good at Nepenthes from seed so I can't help with info on it (best I've got: Growing Nepenthes from Seed | ICPS ) but if you are, feel free to ask for lots and send me some plants back later. :D :D :D
Thanks!

girl Clip x ventricosa with male splendiana x (rocko x stenophylla)

1) adnedarn medium
2)
3)
4)
Don’t know how to copy the list, but I would like to try to grow some nepenthes from seed.
1) adnedarn medium
2) JoeG little
3)
4) ...

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven’t been active on here for a “few” years, but have gotten back into carnivorous plants. I’m mostly growing Heliamphora now but would love to try some Nepenthes seed.

1) adnedarn medium
2) JoeG little
3) Werdna little
4) ...

1) adnedarn medium
2) JoeG little
3) Werdna little
4) gregbey very little

Final call so I can divide these out. ;)

1) adnedarn medium
2) JoeG little
3) Werdna little
4) gregbey very little
5) blackfeather666 very little
6) SephSFX little (first time trying to grow these)

Back