What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For (trade) (Spathulata x Spectabilis) "BE Best" x vogelii Looking for pollen

Hello everyone, just noticed my (Spathulata x Spectabilis) "BE Best" x vogelii flowering and I'm fresh out of pollen. Any pollen will do, but something with nice speckling, and unique upper pitchers would be nice to complement the genetics.

It pitchers in flushes when it gest warmer so I will have to go through my phone to see if I have any pictures form last year, but they are very unique pitchers. Very tall, specled with a large striped red yellow and black peristome.

Hello everyone, just noticed my (Spathulata x Spectabilis) "BE Best" x vogelii flowering and I'm fresh out of pollen. Any pollen will do, but something with nice speckling, and unique upper pitchers would be nice to complement the genetics.

It pitchers in flushes when it gest warmer so I will have to go through my phone to see if I have any pictures form last year, but they are very unique pitchers. Very tall, specled with a large striped red yellow and black peristome.
Hello I have some pollen. Just starting to flower. Let me know if you want some.

Attachments

• 20221228_103144.jpg
    20221228_103144.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 9
That cross sounds interesting!

Back