What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Southerners

laugh.gif
. Texans are a strange bunch. They have the accent but they don't traditionally associate themselves with the south (I think they're more Southwestern with all the Mexican influence).

lol,Black gold, Texas tea, only kidding. The one thing you're not missing are the terroistic threat recently aginst chemical plants on the Gulf Coast. Boy I sure feel sorry for all those suckers working there, HEY wait a minute......I.....work at a...chemical...plant....uh....gotta go bye!

lol
biggrin.gif

from n. va. Love it, originally from se pa. I just leave all my plants outside. that is unless you get the thunderstorm with an attitude. My plants are (for the most part) outside right now, loving it too. Can't say the same for the countless flies that cannot make it out of the saracennia...hehe

I live in Louisiana now. New Orleans that is.

i live in north texas.  
tounge.gif

got a prob with that?
cool.gif

Not BH!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Mar. 26 2004,10:02)]Not BH!
what's that supposed to mean, jim? ya want a piece of me?  
wink.gif

You picked a fine time to jump back in! Open mouth... insert foot...twist vigorously!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Mar. 27 2004,2:44)]You picked a fine time to jump back in! Open mouth... insert foot...twist vigorously!
rock.gif
huh? i don't understand...
are ya talkin to me, jim jim?
that sounds EXTREMELY uncomfortable, but if you're talking to me, i'll try it i guess...

Hey, you two get a room, we don't want to hear about that!!!!

Huh? *Quickly leaves the topic and flees north, in confusion.*

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Mar. 27 2004,3:04)]Hey, you two get a room, we don't want to hear about that!!!!

WHUT???

lmao right now!!!
where is your mind at, Ozzy?

Hopefully not where Jim's foot was

LOL!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
lol

I'm glad ya'll are getting a kick out of the cultural faux pas. Hey, I lived in rural Kentucky for a year. they all had southern accents. Do you consider Kentucky as being a part of the south? They DID eat a lot of biscuits & gravy down there.

Back